Hands-on Introductory Solution for Coding at Home or in the Classroom.
This at-home or in-classroom, mini-kit is an entry-level coding kit ideal for schools or districts implementing coding into their technology plans for the first time.
Designed for Grades 3-8 to facilitate 1-1 or 2-1 distance and hybrid learning, the Creators Coding Kit comes with CSTA aligned lesson plans that allow students to code, create, and experiment at home or in school regardless of further changes to their learning environment.
The addition of DC Motors and building blocks and accessories makes this kit particularly engaging for students with interest in the hands-on side of coding and engineering through the use of gears, axles, rods, wheels, car chassis, and more technical accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Affordable, 1-1 or 2-1 model means students can make their kit their own
- Portable and flexible - Comes in tray with snap-shut lid for easy transportation and storage
- Facilitates in-school or at-home set up for schools or districts
- 10 CSTA-aligned lesson plans for Grades 3-8
- 75+ Maker task cards - Inspire your students to solve a real-life problem with these project ideas and prompts
- Structured lesson materials written by teachers for teachers
What's in the kit?
- 2 DC Motors
- 100+ Building blocks and Accessories
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Roller Ball
- Car Chassis
- 2 Large LEGO© Casings
- 1 USB Charging Cable
Number of Students: One to two users per kit